Monday, May 23, 2011

Review: Homemade Marshmallows

Pros: Uh..they are freaking awesome!  They taste amazing and weren't that hard to make.  Only a few steps and from start to finish including clean up it was only about 20 minutes.  Also the recipe that I have makes fewer marshmallows than others I have seen.  I used a 6x6x2 pan and it made plenty.  Unless you plan on having a lot of people you don't real

Cons: They taste amazing so you will probably eat more than you should.  Also you need a candy thermometer to make them so if you don't already have one it will cost you about $5. 

My reaction: Yes please!  Give me more!

Husband's reaction: He didn't try them but he said if I make them again and we can try to roast them he will try them.

Toddler's reaction:  It was hard to tell since she was too busy eating them but I think she liked them!

I didn't take a picture but they ended up looking just like the picture I already showed. 

I will say, making them was pretty much like magic!  You put a bunch of stuff together and then POOF!  Marshmallows!

No comments:

Post a Comment