Friday, May 20, 2011

Review: Lasagna Cupcakes

I haven't figure out how I'm going to rate each recipe yet so bear with me if I change my mind after this one.

Pros: Easy to make.  Easy to follow recipe.  Had most of the ingredients at home already.  Tastes good.  Not a lot of prep time or cook time.

Cons: Recipe only makes 6 cupcakes, but not an issue to make more as there is a lot of leftover ingredients.  Unless you have a need for 1/4lb of cooked ground beef, 1/2 a container of ricotta cheese and a large number of wonton wrappers, just make as many as you can with that you have.  Not sure if they would freeze as well as regular lasagna or not.

My reaction: Taste good!  Just like regular lasagna but without as much work.  Missing the lasagna noodle since the wonton wrappers are so thin.

Husband's reaction: Not bad.  Prefers real lasagna instead but thought they tasted fine.

Toddler's reaction: When asked how they tasted she said "Good."  So I'll take that as a good!



Obviously my pictures don't look nearly as nice, but they look tasty!  

No comments:

Post a Comment